Home > Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions
In this section we include the most usual doubts of the users of the CibernÓrium. If you can't find what you are looking for, get in touch with us.
- 1. Who can register in the activities of the CibernÓrium?
- 2. How can I sign on for an activity?
- 3. What documentation do I need to have to be able to register in the CibernÓrium activities?
- 4. If I'm not able to get a place on an activity, what can I do?
- 5. What are the registration regulations of the CibernÓrium?
- 6. What should I do if I cannot come to an activity I'm enrolled in?
- 7. Can I register in as many activities as I want?
- 8. Per quŔ m'interessa registrar-me a la web de CibernÓrium?
- 9. Can I get an attendance certificate or justification?
- 10. What languages are the activities given in?
- 11. What is the timetable for public attention hours and for telephonic attention?
- 12. Can I pass on the contents of the website of the CibernÓrium?
- 13. I would like to request a tailor-made activity for a group