Home > What is the CibernÓrium
What is the CibernÓrium
CibernÓrium is the programme for IT skills acquisition and diffusion of Barcelona Activa - the City Council of Barcelona. It offers training for professionals and companies, as well as activities for Internet beginners for the whole citizenship.
The CibernÓrium formula is a wide range of short length activities, very practical and about a very specific topic, generally a solution, a concept or a technological tool that helps the participants to develop their skills, and therefore their professional skills acquisition.
Materials for spreading the Internet and technologies
CibernÓrium publishes diffusion materials in different formats: video courses, books and activity dossiers.
CibernÓrium also hold conferences for IT diffusion aimed at professional sectors.
A modular programming
The programming of CibernÓrium includes more than 180 different activities, characterized by:
- Short length: between 1 and 4 hours, some being multi-session activities, with a maximum of 3 sessions.
- Practical and innovative contents: About the latest trends in technologies applied to real needs, especially in the professional field.
- Flexible timetable: The same activity is repeated at different times to make it more accessible.
- Updated: Termly renewal of the programming.
- Integrated: The activities are organised according to topic and professional sector.
- Different levels: From activities for beginners to advanced training for experts.
- A la carte: The breaking down of the programme into short length activities enables a la carte training.
- Training methodology oriented towards practicality, proximity and small groups.
- Public facilities and of free access.
Where to find us
CibernÓrium carries out its activities in different spaces around Barcelona, having its head office in the Media-TIC building of the 22@ district. You can consult more information about the CibernÓrium Spaces.
You can get more information about the CibernÓrium activities, the way to register and this website by consulting the Frequently Asked Questions.